At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Friday, January 27

Friday Fun - Things I'm loving...




This dvd, which I finally watched the other day - it's adorable, wonderful, and so, so true to itself... and, of course, I love the music...



and you can listen to a selection of other songs here :)




These wise words in my email, especially on the day The Royal Bank of Scotland (bailed out by tax-payers, I might add), awarded their chief-exec. a £1 million bonus... Here's the Guardian's take on it...




My beloved Liverpool (I've been a fan as long as I can remember, and have a signed photo of Steven Gerrard on the living room wall!), finally getting to a cup final (first time in six l-o-n-g years *sigh*, and first time EVER playing at the new Wembley) beating Manchester City on Wednesday *hooray*

Now all they need to do to knock Manchester United (their bitterest rivals) out of the FA Cup tomorrow lunchtime...

And finally, this book...


Every page is full of gentle wisdom - Jan speaks my language! - and I shall be mentioning it A LOT as I've signed up for Jan's year-long e-course, which starts in March... The book explores 12 spiritual truths - one a month on the course...

1. I am free to live a spiritual life of my own making.

2. I trust my body's divine connection.

3. I choose thoughts and feelings that honor my sacred self.

4. I engage in daily practices that nurture my spirit.

5. I cultivate compassion for myself

6. I experience the Divine in everything and everyone.

7. I know divine assistance is available to me at all times.

8. I acknowledge that difficult times bring healing and deeper wisdom.

9. I can create my life anew each day.

10. I trust the divine timing of my own unfolding.

11. I courageously speak and live my truths.

12. I open my heart to others and celebrate our Oneness.


I don't know what to expect, but I have faith...



This lovely is made by Rebekkah Griffin at Canyon Moon Designs...

2 comments:

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Dear Claire, I loved reading about your Friday fun things! We all need fun things on Friday ... and everyday.

Thank you for sharing news of my new Sacred Journey course, "Embodying Your Truest Self." I am delighted you are going to be a part of it.

With metta (loving-kindness),
Jan

Anna said...

I'll have to check out that movie. That necklace is lovely!