At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Tuesday, March 6

Virtual Coffee Tuesday - Feeling Indulgent...

... so I made a hot chocolate in my new Hush mug....


I got it on Saturday... it's handmade, dishwasher proof, and deceptively light to hold... in other words - THE perfect mug for hot chocolate - and you can just make out the little heart imprint in the clay... :)

Can I tempt you? Or would you prefer herbal tea...? fresh coffee...? a cold drink...?

I'm feeling especially indulgent today, as I had this this morning....


... and my feet and legs feel wonderful!! Kathryn gives me an extra-long leg massage to relax the tight muscles, especially in my right leg, and when she's finished, I can actually plant my right foot flat on the floor...

If money were no object, I've have such a massage every day!!!

We didn't do much over the weekend - it was cold and rainy - but last night, we all sat and enjoyed this dvd after dinner...



It's a great family movie and we now have all the X-men movies on dvd :)

One piece of news I must share...



I started the Your Truest Self course yesterday - I've created a button in the right-hand sidebar under the art quotes - it links to Jan Lundy's Awakened Living website...

I've only had time to browse the course's private site, but it looks like there's some lovely, lovely people to meet, and journey with throughout the coming year...

It's not too late to sign up, and if you're looking for a thought-filled, thought-provoking direction for the coming year, do click the button and find out more...

I plan to write regularly, as I discover more of my truest self throughout the course over on my other blog The Leave-Taking...

Now, I'll leave you with some pics from a new book, which arrived this week... Pattern by Orla Kiely is a gorgeous coffee table book, and I got it for a bargain secondhand on Amazon as it's corners were bit bumped... (there's even a little vid of Orla on the Amazon page...)







Isn't it scrummilicious????

Looking forward to hearing about your week over at Amy's...

With love xxx







4 comments:

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Mmm...hot chocolate with whipped cream sounds so divine right now. You're tempting me. You really are. I love the little heart imprint! So sweet. :)

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

That hot chocolate loos great!
I've been on a white hot cocoa kick.
I'm also trying to talk my hubby into some Orla wallpaper.Just one wall.........

Anna said...

That hot chocolate looks perfect! I'm feeling the pampering. I'm thinking I should do something like that soon. :)

Sue Brown said...

Grrr ... mug and book envy ....

Course sounds intriguing ... look forward to hearing more.

Sue