At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Monday, April 4

Monday Music - Feeling Nostalgic



The album Eden was the soundtrack for half of my time at Oxford... and yes, I wanted to be Tracey Thorn and yes, I had a serious crush on Ben Watt...

The reason for this nostalgia?

Watching Lewis on TV last night - it was set in my old college! It is just such a pretty, lovely location and, for me, evokes such sweet, sweet memories *sigh*

PS I'd forgotten I'm in Sheffield tomorrow for my arm FES appointment, so there may not be a Virtual Coffee Tuesday post, as it's a long, ole day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your long day wasn't too horrendous. Thought I'd cheer you up with a pic of Ben Watt now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Watt Was that a good surprise or not??