At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Friday, June 17

Fabulously Happy Friday!!

Today is a wonderful day...

I finally received a book I've been coveting for sooooo long! Friends in the US got theirs months ago, but it's only just been released here in the UK...

It's Misty Mawn's first book and it is as beautiful as the woman herself....


I've never met Misty, but I've loved her work for years...

Indeed, when I was in hospital for those 3 months after the stroke in 2007, I promised myself I would treat myself to a Misty original... which is what I did early in 2008 - once I could read and operate the computer...



She hangs in our hallway, and gently smiles blessings upon us as we go about the day... and I love her :)

Misty (generous soul that she is!) included a print, which I had framed, and it hangs in our living room...


The print is very 'Misty' and the colours and style are echoed in a wonderful addition to the book - a paper doll (!) and two outfits pre-cut and ready to play with :)





Here are more pages to feast over...




Now, don't you want to get this book???



3 comments:

misty said...

i am so touched. thank you very much Claire. xoxo

naomi orana said...

Absolutely!
Just beautiful - I'll start saving my pennies :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great book. When I have a good book to read I hide away from the kids every chance I get. Misty Mawn is such a great artist....I will have to get that book myself.