At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Monday, March 28

Monday Music - and a Resounding Victory!



Today's music is from
Lykke Li. I love her blend of technopop and quite tribal/primal music. There must be something in the Scandinavian air to inspire this curious, interesting mix...
You may know Lykke from this Twilight: New Moon
track...
And the resounding victory...???

Oxford won the Boat Race by an awesome 4 lengths on Saturday - even though Cambridge were the favourites with a much more experienced crew - AND the B team, Isis, won their race against the Cambridge Goldie crew.
Hooray for the Dark Blues!!

PS I discovered this great site yesterday. I've put up a button underneath the clock - click it and see which books I'm reading :)

1 comment:

Kim Welling said...

I love Lykki li, such a beautiful voice!