At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Monday, March 7

Monday Music



this is the first time i've embedded a video, so we'll see how it goes...
i'm loving the Big C - thursdays on More4 - Laura Linney is one of my favourite actors.

last week i managed to catch who's doing the theme tune, and the
Leftover Cuties are fun - my kind of music! sadly they don't have a physical CD to buy yet, but i hope they will have soon...
enjoy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that song and I like the sentiments ... I really like discovering new bits of music, so keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Me again. Thought I'd post a link to a song I just discovered last week on holiday by Kings of Convenience - thought you might like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIMQd0lDKU

Carolina Grönholm said...

I've only just discovered The Big C and I'm really enjoying it and the music score too!